Smash Therapy is a place for everyday people who need a break. We provide a space for consumers to vent in a physical manner via breaking objects. Not quite therapy but definitely therapeutic. About 80 % of our customers are referred by mental health professionals and all of our employees are trained mental health professionals as well. If you are considering applying, please have at least 1 year in the mental health field, at least 1 year in customer service and be the following person.
Have the following characteristics- personable, energetic, bubbly personality, realistic, sensitive, non judgmental, have a therapeutic understanding and mental health background.
* Comfortable talking to customers (May have to refer to mental health professionals)
*Have a good rapport and comfortable talking with kids and hosting parties
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment (setting up/cleaning up for bookings every 30 minutes)
* Set up rooms with some heavy duty items
*Ability to lift 50+ lbs consistently (lifting over sized objects and emptying trash cans)
* Willing to clean up tons of debris (sweeping, picking up large broken objects)
* Organize objects in storage room
* Be available on weekends for a contract position in Spring Texas ( You choose your shifts) or you may be a w2 worker and rotate every other weekend.
*Please do not apply if you do not have mental health knowledge or training
* Must be 18 years or older
This position is available as a 1099 or W2
Must be available Friday- Sunday (rotating)
Please upload resume`, apply for position and look for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.